Monday 5 March 2012

Viewpoint Climb


This is where our climb to the top started! The big rock in the background was our goal! It was the muddiest climb of our lives, but worth every minute! We had a blast every step of the way!

Cave exploring!! Kind of scary!!

Eeeek! I'd rather not!!

He's always up for exploring! One of the many things I love about him!

I so did not go in this cave!! I just posed for a picture! You couldn't pay me to climb down there!! I'm such a chicken when it comes to caves... I'd rather jump out of a plane!

He's such a trooper! Best hiking partner ever!

He's getting a bit hungry with all this hiking!

Love this tree trunk!

Woohoo!!

Climbing a wall like this isn't easy when it's covered in mud!

All the sweat was worth this perfect postcard view!!
A little piece of heaven right here in Thailand!

I was a hot mess, but well worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment